Where is Sonic stock traded?
- Sonic Corp. common stock is traded on The NASDAQ Stock Market, Inc.
When did Sonic become a public company?
- Sonic became public in March of 1991
What is the Sonic trading symbol?
- Sonic Corp. common stock is traded under the symbol SONC.
Who is the Sonic transfer agent?
- Stock Transfer Agent
Computershare Trust Company, N.A.
P.O. Box 43078
Providence, Rhode Island 02940-3078
250 Royall Street
Canton, Massachusetts 02021
Can I buy shares of stock directly from Sonic?
- No. Sonic stock can only be purchased through your stockbroker.
Does Sonic pay cash dividends?
- No. At this time, Sonic retains earnings to help finance the Company's continued growth.
Does Sonic offer franchise opportunities?
- Yes. Sonic offers multi-store area development agreement (ADA) opportunities to a select group of well-qualified applicants. For more information on qualification criteria and markets available for development, please see our Franchise Info page under About Sonic.
How can I contact Sonic Investor Relations?
- You can write to us at Sonic Investor Relations, 300 Johnny Bench Drive, Oklahoma City, OK 73104
You can send e-mail to email@example.com
- Do you have another question that hasn't been answered?
Please submit your question using the form below. Fields marked with an * are required.